There are a lot of people in the world doing their shopping on the Internet these days, which gives a lot of money making opportunities. Internet marketing is a tool that helps tell the whole world about your product or service.
Any internet user goes online in order to search for goods, services or information. The main task of web marketing is to bring a product or service closer to the target consumer. Internet marketing possesses quite a few distinguishing features (the traditional marketing is short of ):
● Interactivity – direct interaction with the target audience, which allows you to constantly keep in touch with customers or users, and quickly respond to changes in a specific market niche;
● Targeting – a mechanism that allows you to advertise a product or service exclusively to the target audience, thereby filtering out users who will never be your customers;
● Analytics – a tool that allows you to analyze the most effective methods that lead to conversions and sales.
The main goal of web marketing is not only to attract visitors to a web resource, increase the number of visitors or orders but also turn them into customers. A special strategy is used, which is a step-by-step action plan, to increase sales. When developing strategies, at ITLab Studio we try to improve weaknesses of goods or services, while at the same time, enhance further their existing strengths with available resources.
There is no standard strategy in the Internet marketing that would work effectively for all web resources and lead to the best outcome. Each web resource has its own niche and target audience. Communication with a target audience can be done through different platforms.
ITLab Studio provides services in the following types of Internet marketing:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
Contextual Advertising (PPC)
Pay-per-click (PPC) is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media marketing (SMM) is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service.
Integrated Marketing is the most effective – it is a combination of all the marketing directions, sufficiently aimed at achieving the goal, by increasing its visibility to target users on the Internet. It attempts to meld the following directions of promotion:
- Search engine optimization;
- Contextual and banner advertising;
- Social networks, copywriting and content marketing.
Such an approach is the key to increasing the effectiveness of promotion, since each type complements each other, and if applied correctly will produce the desired effect.