Modern technologies play one of the most important roles in human life. Statistics shows that on average, every person on the planet spends about three hours on the Internet every day. People’s hunger for information implies more Internet traffic, which in turn, leads to an ever-increasing demand for goods and services. Where there is demand, there will be supply. These days, companies make a vast majority of their sales on the Internet. Therefore it is necessary for a business to have a website in order to succeed in today’s world.
A lot of entrepreneurs still do not take websites seriously. And to their own detriment. In this day and age, there are hardly any people left on the planet who wouldn’t look to buy a product or service on the Internet. Companies that have their own websites certainly have an advantage over those that don’t.
ITLab Studio develops a whole host of web applications: from basic websites to enterprise apps. WordPress, OpenCart, Magento are the CMS tools we use to build web apps. When developing complex applications or unique functionalities, our specialists turn to the following frameworks: Symfony, Laravel, Yii2, CodeIgniter, FuelPHP, Phalcon.
Benefits of a website:
● Spreading information. Through a website you can spread information in seconds to the audience around the world. Tell billions of people about your company, the field of activity of the company, the range of products or services on offer. On your website you can explain the customer in more detail as to why they should buy a product or service from you rather than from someone else.
● Effective advertising. When a web resource is created, it automatically becomes a tool for promoting your products or services. A web resource can be a great advertising tool for your business. 25-30% of your customers will find out about you through the information posted on your site. Needless to say that with an increase in the number of visitors to the resource, the number of customers will go up proportionally.
● A communication platform. A website is a powerful means of communication between a client and company. Customer feedback allows a company to achieve good results in terms of a product or service promotion. In addition to that, a web resource allows you to save time on consulting, especially when it comes to frequently asked questions. Different customers often ask the same questions. A web resource can save a massive amount of time. Through a website you can advertise your business, provide the customer with quick access to the information they need as well as make sure they can buy a product or service without leaving the page they are on, should they wish to do so.
● Crafting a company image. A website creates a positive image of your company on the Internet, enhances the status of the business, improves customer loyalty and helps increase the number of potential customers by informing users about your business. A website is the face of your company. You can provide all the necessary information to your customers, leave your contact details so that they can get in touch with you; a map can be added, on which you can show the location of your office, indicate opening hours and a lot more. All this will work 24/7 and inform your potential customers about your business.
● Web marketing. A website serves as the conduit between businesses and consumers. There is plenty of money on the Internet and a website will help you earn it. A modern website will attract customers on its own, provided that the latest technologies are used in its development and the resource itself is structured, logical and convenient.
Website development process:
Gathering information. This stage, the stage where research is conducted, determines what the next steps will look like. Here the most important point is to get a clear understanding of the future website purposes, the main goals that need to be achieved and the audience the client wants to target. This kind of a website development questionnaire helps develop the best strategy for further project management.
News portals differ from fun websites, and online resources for youngsters look different than sites for adults. A well-described plan made on the basis of this pre-development data can prevent a client from investing extra resources.
Planning. At this step, the developer generates the data that gives the opportunity to the client to judge what the entire site will look like. And then on the basis of the data and the information gathered in the previous stage, a sitemap is created.
The relation between the main area of a website should be described by the sitemap and such representation could help understand how usable the final product will be. The main reason behind the creation of a sitemap is to build a user-friendly and easy to navigate website.
Sitemap reveals the inner structure of the website but it does not describe the user interface. Before coding is started, it’s important to get approval from the client. And once they approve, the next phase in the development process kicks in.
Design.It the design phase a website takes shape. All the visual content, such as images and videos, is created at this stage.
The layout of a website is the result of a designer’s work. The main function of the layout is to represent the structure of the information, visualize the content and demonstrate the basic function. The layout logo, images, colors, photos give a general understanding of the future product.
After that, the client reviews the layout and sends their feedback. If they are not satisfied with the design, then the layout ought to be revised and sent back for approval. And the cycle is repeated till the client is completely satisfied.
Content writing. Content writing is one of the most effective and simplest methods to keep a website informative and its role cannot be underestimated as it usually overlaps with other stages of a website creation. SEO content writing is the process of placing the right words in the right places to create sentences, which represent quality content. Quality content writing is the most important part of SEO. It involves the creation of catchy headlines, text editing, writing new text.
Coding. At this stage a website gets built. Graphic elements that were designed in the previous stages should be used to create an actual website. Usually, the home page is created first, and then all other sub-pages are added.
At this stage, every single link should be tested to make sure that there are no broken links among them. Every form, every script should be checked and code validators used to make sure the current web standards are followed.
Why use our services:
● We create a web resource tailored to customers’ needs.
● The logical structure is created for SEO from the start(the market you target is thoroughly analyzed in order to offer optimal implementation methods based on the study).
● A flexible approach to project management (Agile software development principles are adhered to);
● At ITLab Studio quality comes first. We choose quality over speed when it comes to software development. Certainly an app can be built cheaply and fast, which might cost the client big time in the long run as critical elements of the application are likely to be omitted. We write quality software which cannot be that cheap.
● The development process is split between highly skilled professionals;
● We do not upsell or cross-sell. We don’t have salespeople. Our web resource does the job for us. All the services we provide are on our website and you can always get a consultation on any of them, which is absolutely free of charge;
● All the products we have developed so far have our logo on them indicating the apps are currently being supported by us as well as customer satisfaction.
Not every business owner can clearly answer the question of why they need a website. Many of them still believe that it is because of the trends and prestige. But in fact, a website today is a powerful marketing tool. A web project can seriously help you achieve your goals.
A website will provide direct communication with your customers and expand your audience. Information resources will drive your business growth, which means – a flourishing business.
The team at ITLab Studio will make sure that your website is competently designed, developed in time and displayed on the Internet. We create competitive, unique, individual and special web resources.
It helps buyers, sellers and end users to connect to each other irrespective of where they are based and offers the right platform to endorse your goods and services online.
A modern and stylish site that will strengthen the position of your company or brand on the market.
Business card website
The site is essentially a simple, single page design that displays personal information, contact details and links through to other social profiles, much like a traditional tactile business card is used to display basic information.
It is a website based on the requirements of a client.
A web portal is a specially designed website that brings information from diverse sources, like emails, online forums and search engines, together in a uniform way.
The site features a list of goods or services on sale with their description and price.
A landing page is a webpage that appears when a visitor clicks on a PPC ad or a search engine result link.