A young IT company with an equally young team needs a specialist to join the team as a Front-end developer. We are looking for a responsible and skillful employee with a desire to develop and a desire to earn and work.
- Ability to make cross-browser, adaptive, mobile versions of websites;
- Basic knowledge of English (desirable);
- Attention to detail and diligence in performing tasks;
- Understanding of table layout;
- Be sociable, a quick learner, willing to work and develop; Ability to work both individually and in a team, depending on the needs of the project;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work with graphic editors Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma (layout design).
- Work in a team on projects of various levels of complexity and scope;
- Layout for various CMS and frameworks;
- Optimization of page loading speed.
- First of all, a decent salary based on the fact of a good result of the work performed;
- Schedule: Mon – Fri, from 09:00 to 18:00.
- Work in a cozy and comfortable office, in a young and creative team with a good and adequate sense of humor.
- Interesting projects, the opportunity to develop and realize yourself creatively.
- A good platform where you can exchange your knowledge, skills and abilities for the appropriate equivalent of monetary remuneration for your work.
Will be a great advantage:
- Basic knowledge of React JS; Vue.JS;
- A strong desire to work with graphics at the layout level;
- Reasonable creativity and ability to offer relevant innovations.
If all of the above sounds good to you, then it’s quite possible that we’re looking for you.
IT Project Manager
Full-time employment. We are also ready to hire a student, a person with a disability, an ATO/JFO veteran. Work experience from 1 year.
ITLab Studio is engaged in the development of Internet products and the creation of WEB services. We have been working in the foreign and domestic markets of WEB development since 2017, and we sell a variety of WEB products in the IT industry. Because of the expansion of our staff, we are looking for an IT project management specialist to help us implement complex and interesting projects.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT;
- Knowledge and understanding of business tasks;
- Knowledge of Agile, in particular Scrum, Kanban methodologies and their derivatives (methodological project management skills);
- Knowledge of the technical and engineering part of the software in creating a website;
- Analyzing customer requirements, prioritizing and interpreting them into specifications and terms of reference;
- Efficiency in solving tasks;
- Leadership skills in organizing team work;
- Identification of problems and flexibility to develop solutions;
- Work independently and in a team;
- Skills in working with various CMS;
- English only at the level of reading technical documentation;
- Great willingness and readiness to improve.
It will be a huge benefit:
- Higher technical education;
- Analytical skills;
- Basic understanding of back-end; front-end; design (UX and UI);
- Ability to implement long-term and short-term planning;
- Experience with CRM Jira.
- Management of project backlogs;
- Assigning workload to the team and managing its activities;
- Keeping time lines within the plan and budgets;
- Communication and interaction with clients;
- Reporting on the progress and success of project development;
- Organization of project workflow (development, testing, requirements management, documentation, control);
- Constant communication with clients;
- Product expansion and implementation of new versions;
- Change and risk management.
- Comfortable office;
- Working hours: Monday till Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Work only at the office, no remote work;
- Lunch during the day at a time convenient for you (1 hour);
- Equipment and machinery for work.
If you enjoy the dynamics of work processes and are able to work efficiently for the result, can effectively manage projects, set clear tasks, efficiently manage the workload of developers, and be responsible for the quality of the product, then feel free to send your resume! We are looking for just such a colleague!
System administrator (DevOps)
Full-time employment. We are also ready to hire a student, a person with a disability, an ATO/JFO veteran. Work experience 1 year.
Because of the expansion of the ITLab-Studio staff, a specialist in server system administration is required for the position of system administrator. A specialist with a desire to grow professionally within the company. ITLab-Studio is engaged in the development of unique and complex WEB resources, as well as resources with a familiar and complex structure and architecture, which involves the creation of highly loaded Internet platforms ideal for solving specific business goals of our clients.
Our company values a friendly atmosphere, effective teamwork, sociability, and a good sense of humor. We also focus on the professional development of each employee and the quality of our work. It will be a huge advantage if you are motivated, always engaged in self-education, willing to develop and work for results, both independently and as a team.
- Knowledge of Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS) at the administrator level only;
- Ability to administer the OS without using a graphical shell, SSH remote control;
- Ability to use the Shell/Bash command shell, writing scripts, Crond tasks;
- Confident work with iptables;
- Working with disks and partitions;
- GIT at the level of a confident user.
- Deploy and CI/CD tools: GitLab CI/CD; Bitbucket pipelines; GitHub Actions.
- Confident use and configuration of web servers: Nginx as a proxy, as a web server; Apache.
- Work with FTP servers (administration and support).
- Deployment, administration and support of VPN server.
- Basic knowledge: Docker; Docker-compose.
- Ability to develop projects using several containers, with different frameworks, databases. Using networks, mounting directories, working with ports, customizing container configurations, monitoring.
- Basic skills in working with databases: Mysql (Phpmyadmin, including Shell); PostgreSQL; MongoDB; Redis;
- Message brokers (ability to deploy): RabbitMQ (+management UI).
- The ability to deploy MercureHUB on your own will be a plus.
- Knowledge of languages will be a plus: PHP (version 7 and higher); Python (version3).
- Ability to quickly deploy the following frameworks (+ in Docker containers): Symfony; Laravel; WordPress; React; VueJS; Django.
- In addition to deploying projects on the above frameworks, debugging skills, ingenuity in finding a bug are required.
- Basic understanding: OSI models; TCP/IP v4, v6 protocols; Routing; How mail servers work (IMAP, POP, POP3, SMTP); And working with domain records (NS, MX); SSL protocol.
- Comfortable office;
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Work only at the office (no remote work!);
- Lunch break during the day at a time convenient for you;
- Hourly wages with a full working day;
- Equipment for work.
- Work in a comfortable office;
- Interesting and large-scale projects;
- A young and friendly team;
- Decent and up-to-date salary;
- Favorable working conditions;
- Friendly young and positive team;
- Professional growth and development.
Required. The ability to find, read and eliminate errors obtained when working with the above-mentioned stack of technologies and tools! We are waiting for your resume!