Vacancy Middle PHP Developer
The company “ITLab Studio” is engaged in the development of Internet products and the creation of WEB services. We have been working in the WEB development market since 2017, and we sell various WEB products in the IT industry. Our products are sold both in the domestic market and in the foreign one. We are currently expanding our staff and are looking for a Middle PHP developer. Our company uses a team approach to software development. We are looking for a colleague who will become a quality complement to our team.
ITLab Studio is currently seeking a talented, experienced software engineer with design skills, a knack for solving difficult problems in complex multi-component systems, and an interest in learning new things. Must be happy in a highly team-oriented environment where collaboration between developers and across teams is common; where giving and receiving feedback, debate, and constructive criticism are actively encouraged.
Required skills for the vacancy Middle PHP Developer:
- At least 4 years of experience in PHP Application Development;
- Experience with MySQL, AJAX, Apache, Docker;
- Basic OOP PHP programming;
- Strong knowledge of GIT;
- MVC frameworks (Symfony ,Laravel, Yii );
- Able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to understand somebody else’s code;
- Office based job (no freelancing);
- Comfortable work environment;
- Competitive wages depending on experience;
- Career growth;
- English lessons;
- Ability to work with the following technologies: PHP, MySQL, AJAX;
- Basic understanding of OOP;
- Ability to work with GIT;
- Ability to work with frameworks including: Symfony, Laravel MySQL, UI2 (would be an advantage);
- Ability to work with Apache;
- Knowledge of WordPress, OpenCart (would be an advantage);
- Working rules: 09 – 18 working day;
Drop us your CV, maybe we are looking for you!
- Ability to learn fast.
Send your CV, maybe we are looking for you!
SEO specialist, marketer
We are expanding our staff and are looking for a SEO specialist with knowledge of the basics of marketing to promote web products, who wants to lead the marketing team and become the head of the department. Our company uses a team approach to work. We are looking for a colleague who wants to realize himself in interesting and complex tasks and become a quality addition to our team.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Experience of successful SEO website promotion;
- Knowledge of relevant search engine algorithms;
- Knowledge of basic SEO and SMM tools;
- Ability to analyze positions;
- Ability to draw up a strategy for promoting unique resources and conduct high-quality analytics;
- Ability to analyze competitors in search engines;
- Actively learn and make suggestions;
- To approach work systematically ‚and be responsible;
- Ability to plan work and prioritize correctly;
- Have an understanding of the correctness of the compilation of selling posts and texts;
- Quality link building experience and understanding of link building;
- Experience in self-promotion of projects;
- Strong knowledge of SEO;
- Ability to delve into different topics (we work in fairly specific areas, so you will have to study the topic regularly).
We offer you:
- Difficult and interesting work;
- Comfortable working conditions;
- Decent and relevant wages;
- Friendly young and positive team;
- Interesting and challenging tasks to develop skills;
- Professional growth and development.
- Comfortable office;
- Flexible start of 8-hour working day / You can start your day from 7:00 to 10:00 from Mon-Fri;
- Work only at the office (no telecommuting!);
- Lunch break during the day at a convenient time for you;
- Equipment for work.
- Internal website optimization (meta tags, linking, seo texts);
- Control over the execution of tasks by junior specialists;
- Organization of work of SEO and SMM specialists;
- Writing TOR for LSI writing; ability to write SEO and selling texts and headlines;
- Draw up reports on the work done;
- Develop strategies based on business goals;
- Drawing up a media plan and a work plan for projects, according to the strategy;
- Analyze metrics, traffic quality by channels and growth points;
- Analyze competitors, market best practices and marketing campaign results;
- Identify factors affecting ineffective promotion;
- Coordinate and implement projects and SEO tasks with development teams;
- Formalization and setting of tasks, control of implementation, review;
- Attract the target consumer to the resource;
- Search for new channels and tools to attract;
- Analyze user interaction metrics and increase conversions;
- Coordination and optimization of targeted advertising in social media networks;
- Basic knowledge: HTML, CSS;
- Experience with CMS;
- Work experience as a web-master, internet marketer;
We are looking for a responsible, hardworking, punctual and organized person who wants to work in a friendly team. We do not have conditions that require resistance to stress, but at the same time, we are demanding to perform the assigned tasks. Working with us, you can always develop yourself by exchanging information and communicating with workers, and other topics.
Send your CV, maybe we are looking for you!