ITLab Studio is currently seeking a talented, experienced software engineer with design skills, a knack for solving difficult problems in complex multi-component systems, and an interest in learning new things. Must be happy in a highly team-oriented environment where collaboration between developers and across teams is common; where giving and receiving feedback, debate, and constructive criticism are actively encouraged.
- At least 4 years of experience in PHP Application Development;
- Experience with MySQL, AJAX, Apache, Docker;
- Basic OOP PHP programming;
- Strong knowledge of GIT;
- MVC frameworks (Symfony ,Laravel, Yii );
- Able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to understand somebody else’s code;
- Office based job (no freelancing);
- Comfortable work environment;
- Competitive wages depending on experience;
- Career growth;
- English lessons;
- Ability to work with the following technologies: PHP, MySQL, AJAX;
- Basic understanding of OOP;
- Ability to work with GIT;
- Ability to work with frameworks including: Symfony, Laravel MySQL, UI2 (would be an advantage);
- Ability to work with Apache;
- Knowledge of WordPress, OpenCart (would be an advantage);
- Working rules: 09 – 18 working day;
Drop us your CV, maybe we are looking for you!
- Ability to learn fast.